4/6/11

my life going...

many problems appear in the sudden around me...
all about my friendship..

i really don't know how to solve this problems as well..
just let this problems going until the end..
this is the most fine way for me..
i do not agree yours' attitude,
i dislike my friends to have doubts on me...
maybe i'm not the one who you willing to trust and believe~

i just can see clearly who are my true friends through this problems..
thx my dear friend, i will to treasure our's friendship forever~

A, W ,P .. thank you so much...
thanks for your's trust...
i really never been cheat anyone.. although they still make many trouble..
a real's friends will support you and believe you when others speak ill of you~

and i'm going to report my result in this exam..
BM (42%) - E
BI (65%) - B+
BC (56%) - C
SC (80%) - A
AMT (97%) - A+
MAT (93%) - A+
SEJ (60%) - B
MOR (68%) - B+
AK (77%) - A-
EKO (73%) - A-

i really disappointed about my result, my dad not really satisfaction about my result..
GAMBATEH...
p/s: dad, please don't cut down my pocket money~

No comments:

Post a Comment