4/18/11

felt painful..

competition of taekwondo is coming soon..
1th MAY 2011 at "cheras badminton court(光明羽球场)"
i wish all my friends can go support~

feel tired around this month, very stressful~
it is because i want prepare "oral task, lisan, taekwondo, and so on..."
i‘m bruise during taekwondo training last week...
so painful, but i very enjoy the course during the practice~

i have many friend accompany by my side,
damn happy, and i don't have the feeling of lonely~
although i'm single and no people sek me like last year~
but i really enjoy my school life and taekwondo life with my friends~

i wish my life can keep briefness and happy like this moment forever~
LOVED THE BRIEFNESS LIFE!!!!
is my life!

me and darling peggy

wow, is it felt yeng??
hehe, me and dear alison

pain, pain, pain!!!!!!


Buddies!
keep smiling even you facing any trouble!
don't give up, all will be OK ( ^_ < )

1 comment: