4/29/11

I know i'm not that strong

what can i say now?
just only left a lot of sorry to all my friends.. especially you...
i remember that i have promised you,
i will be strong... sorry..
in fact, you were my strength when i was week~
i don't know why, maybe both of us really very fate..
i'm happy to be your friend that you believed and protected~

now i'm down, because i have done some wrong that was hurt my friends..
although i don't know what i'm done, but very sorry...
i'm moody + shameless, because i felt that i took a sword inserted in you all's bodies..
sorry that i'm done before~
wish you all can forgive me as well...

but if really can't accept my sorry, is ok..
i'm understand~ because it really my mistake~
sorry friends, sorry alison...

i don't know how to face the championship of taekwondo..
i don't know how to make my injured's leg restore in the short time..
i don't know what the skill and power i will used on that day..
i don't know how to focus and doing well when sparing(fighting)...
i don't know how to control my mind and heart...
i don't know how to continue my life...
i don't know how to calm down myself...

i just know that, i'm not that strong~

No comments:

Post a Comment