4/21/11

i hear that....

today just same as before...
woke up, having breakfast, studying, school off, go peggy house, and go taekwondo training...

but today my old friend at RAWANG call me in the sudden when i'm staying at peggy's house..
this was my 1st time cry with no any resent~
i think peggy and alison must felt worried...

my friend Ashley called me and say: carmen, XX have new girl friend ad, and he.......
my tears just falling down at the moment~
actually i don't knew what i'm cried for...
is it i really can't forget him?
my heart was told me, yes... i can't forget him until now...

my heart just thinking, a guy can forget all the memories inside two years with me in two month...
i'm going to crazy...
my brain just reminded me don't cry infront people,
but my heart just called me, just let off all the unhappy and pain through your tears...

alison has borrow me her shoulder for a while in the garden...
i think i'm not that strong...
but it won't take long...
someday you will realize, why i'm changed?
the answer is, just because of you~

although i can't say anythings now...
but... i wish you happy with her...

from: KM (it will be the last massage for me to remember you)

No comments:

Post a Comment