4/22/11

i hate someone!

if someone can make me angry like this, means i really angry ad!!!!!!
i hate all of you!
actually was your's gang have problems! why want pull me into it!!!
谁最假,心知就好, 我对得起自己的良心~
i never use my eyes see you all before, because i dint know your exist ~
so, use your brain when want to say something~
don't always used your bud!! useless! F
and, don't always use your face to look at me, it just same like shit!
better don't know my exist, that good for me!

all my friend very good, i like them as my angel and my baby!
don't use your shit mouth to give any comment about them, you are incompetence!
3 those of you! take care a bit!
you can don't choi me and even don't looking at me..
but please control your eyes ball and your shit face!
and better don't write anything about my friend in the public post!
you can dislike me and talk anythings about me! but don't talk about my friends!!!!
说人坏话之前请看看你自己~
成绩不是大完的!请不要再和我朋友乱说话,如果是事实我不介意,但那些有的没的请你嘴巴收一收。调味料也不用放这么多,小心食物中毒!
还有!我不允许你说我朋友坏话!
请不要越过我的底线,我的忍耐是有限度的!
TO: 3 trouble makers

No comments:

Post a Comment