5/16/11

LOVED

my birthday has gone ~
although not very special, but meaningful~
i love my family, i love my friends, i love my angel ~

12-5-2011
my friend yen yong and Fabian was celebrated with me at secret recipe~
cute dog ^^ from yen yong










13-5-2011
my dear friends were gave me a lot of presents~
thank you, i'm touching at that moment >_<
i love you all , muackz~

from angel
 from angel ^^
hey hello kitty, muackz


this from mushroom, babe miao, and ru xin ^^









from 4I++ friend
really thx at all  (*_*)












i was went back my home town by mummy's car ~
on the way back Rawang..
my mom bought me to pavilion ~
i'm tired to choose the present at there.. bcuz.. expensive ><
finally i just choosed a small purse~
COACH...
loved!









after that , i was celebrate my b'day with my whole family at somewhere~
mango, yummy ^^


my leng zai dad!










16-5-2011
my Rawang's friend also celebrate with me..
i really touched, thx all ^^ i love you all~
dear pp, and ky


my darling pp ^^

pig goh =,=


go for swimming ~
muack ^^
happy day~

haha, pp ^^










16-5-2011
wendy was gave me a present at school~
the reason she choose this as my present is..
it seem like me..
>< what the kind of reason is't!!!!

but anyway, i like it ^^
cute^^


an about my angel, thx for ur hello kitty bottle~
i din't upload that picture of bottle becuz, this bottle just only for me^^
hahahahahahahah~
loved hello kitty ~ thx angel ~
and i wanna say thank you to all my friends who blessed me~
thank you ^^
kar mang's smile will always by your's side ^^ a lah....

No comments:

Post a Comment