5/9/11

Forget or Forgive?

yesterday has gone away..
but i still standing at the same place,  afraid to take a step forward~

different person going their different life..
i just want to ask, how are you getting on? your smile still charming?
actually i dint asked you, because i have no brave to face you.. even just a massage..

i cant forget all about you, so... i forgive you..
i forgive what you did to me..

my birthday is coming...
please don't blessed me...
i do not need your any blessings...
please don't hurt me twice.. i'm weakness..

and to all my friend:
please don't worry me at all...
i'm ok (^_^)
have many friend asked me what i like..
i just say at here lar...
hello kitty(alison), stitch(peggy), chopper(wendy)... hahaha
i like cute, leng leng, special things
i like eat chocolate and cheese
i like navy blue, sky blue, light pink
I LOVE TAEKWONDO!!!
I HATE SEJARAH AND INJURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment