9/9/11

u cry, i cry

i felt tired around this week..
slept after 3am.. and woke up before 6.30am..

really tired...
and no mood to skul too..
teacher teaching, i sleeping..
teacher scolding, i sleeping..

just felt that teachers' voice make me felt sleepy..
especially sejarah!
WTH=='' damn subject!

although feel tired,
but i'm enjoyed the moment that i dint sleep at the whole night ^^
to the one who know me, i think u knew what happen to me.. hahaha
isn't i going crazy or something ? ==
speechless . lols!

yao dont cry,
nie dont cry,
moco dont cry,
dear pui pui.. dun cry...

i dun want see urs' tears falling down from urs' eyes...

i was told u the value of girls' tears..
as expensive as diamond!!!! wohoo
haha, anyway.. u cry i cry..
u smile, i smile XD

and feel so sorry to my follower..
i'm not tat free to update my blog..
really sorry..
wish u all will forgive me.. :)
love u all ~ muack ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment