10/18/11

i have to go

i have to go now..
go to a place that more comfortable..

that's a place inside your heart..

may i? may i stay for a long time inside it?
how long will i stay?
i just can say, don't know..
maybe just for a moment, maybe forever..

XD(of course you'll answer "can")

i want to fly,
i want to growth up my mind,
i want to be mature,
i want to be more beautiful,
i want to have more confidence,
i want to alive...

when others are smiling,
i'm crying.. i'm hating..
because i'm jealous,
i jealous that i don't have it~
i don't have smile! ever!

can i have smile from now?
i can, is because of you..
you're my funny maker..
you're my inside my mind...
your funny, your cutty, your mature, your elegant, your gentle....

i gave my heart to you..

and...i have to go, go to deep of your heart..
from now... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment