8/6/11

i love my life

i love my life!!!

i love my family, even they're not wonderful~

my mom- she always argue with me...
always drink beer and play "ma jok"..
she dunno how to clean up out house..
all the work just for me to do~
but sometimes she'll bring us to shopping.. (i'm loving it ^^)

my dad- he work hard.. go out to work early and back home lately..
he hv no time to accompany us..
even sunday he also need to work..
but when public holiday, he will use all his time to bring us to anywhere tat we want..
cinema, swimming pool ....

my both sis- they're stupid and "dai be" , i hate them ==''
always argue with me!
but sometimes they'll buy hello kitty or dresses for me ^^
i love them so mush when they give me "jiok sou" wakaka..

my bro- he always bully me!!
i oso always fight with him, but i lose =(
because when he is crying, my mom will scold me 99~ not fair..
but when my mom scold me, he will protect me as well~
^^ love him~

haha...

and i love my friends..
they always take care of me and sayang me~
really thx u all...
i'm happy to be one of ur friends..
i love u all forever.... until the end ^^

i know i'm the one who easy to get mad..
even a little problems or something..
i feel so sorry....

forgive my fault k?
sorry friends.. i really love u all~
muack ^^

hey friends, let u see my dear friend's amazing ears..

wow...[wong peipei]

No comments:

Post a Comment