8/8/11

Dreamlike love .. take it easy

to one of my friends.. :

tearing to the heaven where you are,
sleep is a reconciling, a rest that peace begets...
in my dreams, i'll always see you soar above the skies..
in my heart there'll always be a place for you..
i'll keep a part of you with me and.. everywhere i am, there you'll be..
it can really make me cry,
where he's breaking my heart..
remember the time we smiled..
your love had slipped away.
helpless...hopeless...and speechless..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to km.. :

take it easy,
sit back and relax my dear...
stress,angry,mad.. Deal with it!

take a deep breath,
dont do huge noisy gasps breath in through your nose
for as long as you feel comfortable,
hold it and slowly breath out through your mouth..
write down your feelings,
keep an upset journal.
express urself on paper by writing or sketching.
put urself in other person's shoes,
this will help u gain a different perspective.
keep in mind tat we are all humans,
subject to making mistakes.
learn to laugh at urself,
learn to see humor in situations.
when you do something tat makes u mad at urself,
lighten up a bit,
and laugh at urself..
learn to forgive, it is human to make mistakes..

REMEMBER....

SMILE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment