2/28/11

A rainy day...

Today i'm felt moody+happy today..
i felt that my brain have some problem...
actually i'm a normal person, but as a girl sure have some emotional from time to time~

After school off, really tired...
but anyway, i should to control my emotion all the time...

miss my bed greatly !!
close my eyes from 3pm until 5pm...
it is time to wake up, because gonna go to tuition later ><
felt dissapointed...

although tuition is very important , but rest also cant be overlook...
in fact, i still get up from my soft bed and go to tuition...

actually, it is rainning heavily, the temperature is great for sleep >< haha!
i has saw the sky when i'm inside the car on the way to super...
the sky to seem have something wanna told me...

i has took a picture in that time:

i love the sound rain dropping on the window..
it was clear and melodious...
sleepy face =='''

No comments:

Post a Comment